I am LOST
I am so LOST suddenly.
Why do we always see others to be always better than us!? Why often people seems to be saying others but yet they are like that themselves!? Why do people often not satisfied for what they have!? Why Why WHY!?
My job as a Sales & Marketing Assistant is to help whoever that needs help and to be a receptionist. Haix! Everyday coming in to office without knowing what to do and waiting to see if anyone needs my help! HATE that! But I was well-informed by my cousin before hand about the job scope and yet ... Haix! What am I doing!? Is this really what I want!? I really DUNO!
My job as a Sales & Marketing Assistant is to help whoever that needs help and to be a receptionist. Haix! Everyday coming in to office without knowing what to do and waiting to see if anyone needs my help! HATE that! But I was well-informed by my cousin before hand about the job scope and yet ... Haix! What am I doing!? Is this really what I want!? I really DUNO!
But nevertheless, the boss here is so much better compared to my previous boss. Maybe I am still new. She might be still uncertain about my capabilities and skills. I am just being too impatient. Okok! I shall give myself some more time. Yes! If I am good, people sure can see it!
Let me share the most interesting job I did in this company so far! I went to setup the gondola top for Sasa outlets. I went to another 4 more outlets, Marina Sq, Wisma, Vivo City and Holland V with my cousin today. The previous setup was Suntec, Tampines and CCK. Super out of the way and I ended up super late for class that day.


Designed by my cousin! Take a look if you happen to pass by these Sasa outlets ba! Only for the month of Sept!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home