Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last Day in MEAP

Today is my last day in MEAP! My first job! 03 Nov 2004 till today! Nearly five years! Sad of course! I'm not able to work together with them anymore! *Sob* Keep in contact Ok!?

3rd Floor, FAID is where I worked

See how open is my office!

That's my desk after I cleared all my stuffs. Lolx!

No time! I only manage to take a few photos with some of them. So sad!

Aeddon PaPa, Sotong & Ah Gong

Sani

The FA Service Team! FA uncles & Tiau Wee

Miori san

The HR Team exclude the guys!

And Lastly thanks for all the farewell gifts and treats!
The DKNY watch from KI Tan, Ah Gong, Abel, Wilfred and Jason


The Bagman backpack that I bought previous during the roadshow has become my farewell gift too! They are just creative and I love it! Thanks!
And the cutie 小裤裤 from Shifu and Xiao Mei, the piggy tissue box cover from Xiao Mao, the namecard holder from Chye, Gina, Chee Yen, Elaine, WaiMun & Grace, the Espirit book and pen from Alesti! The treats from FA uncles, CH Tan, William, Moses and all the gifts givers! Thanks so much for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

     to the top