Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Steamboat @Turf City

Ah Gong suggested to have dinner together someday. Out of our busy schedule, we finally fixed today for the dinner. But sad to say, due to some last minute issue, Ah gong is unable to come. We went for steamboat @Turf City suggested by our Sotong. Hmmm.. supposed to be a normal dinner but ended up to be my farewell dinner.

Yes! Me tendered! 12 Aug is my last day! Mixed feelings! Needless to say, I feel very sad. Nearly 5yrssss lo! I am gonna miss buying breads, being their 7-11, them seeking help from me for their OTs, claims n stuffs, my shifu, my lunch kakis, my desk, the every single things thru' the years. I do not wish to leave! I don't want to leave! But it seems that there's no prospect, totally no link with my studies and most importantly, I work together with such a "good" and "clever" boss and salesman which I see no reasons for not changing when my opportunity is here! I'll miss most of my colleagues there! I really enjoyed working with them!

Chong Pang @Turf City. Quiet and no crowd. Lolx!

Thanks Tiau Wee for the treat!

Me & Xiao Mei! I'm gonna miss working and lunching with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

     to the top