4th Installment of Sch Fees
My boss is so contradicting. When they are busy, she will ask them why dun they get me to help and when they ask me to help, she will ask them not to bully me. *Roll Eyes* Jamilah ask me to help her shrink wrap the F1 Edt together with the body spray. My boss saw and came to ask me what am I doing, how can she ask me to do this, do I know how to operate the machine, ask me to be careful of the machine cause is hot, help me open all the cartons and paste the importer stickers. *Sweat* And Guess What! She say no need to be so nice, as long as it would drop out it is Ok. *Blur* I find it real hard to describe my boss at times. Lolx!
Went to hand in my MO Learning Journal and paid my school fees today.. Yes! Another 2,996! *Faintx* Exams for the next two coming Saturdays! No more slacking Ms Lee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home