My Laptop & Econs Class
Bought myself a laptop yesterday at the IT show after class! Heartpain after buying lo *Ouch* but what to do!? I need it for my study & my assignments. He did all e setup & most of the needed s/w installation for me ytd. Thanks! Let me show you guys some photos of my lappy!
The front view
The inside
Nice rite!? I was given many freebies as expected. Cooler fan, mouse, cleaning kit, Ms Office 2007, Anti-virus s/w, etc.. & additional 4 more yrs of warranty which cost me additional $215. *Sob*
A burnout weekend! Classes from Thur - Sun.
Tat's my table
The Tea-Break! McNugget meal shared with ChaCha!
Gosh! What are they doing!?

Lolx! They are taking photos of e slides which are not given. Those exams tips, format of main assignments, etc. Why!? Duno! Tat's the instruction given by our lecturer! But me took photos of them instead of taking the slides. Hahaha! No worries! I got my team representative. *Winkz*
Lolx! They are taking photos of e slides which are not given. Those exams tips, format of main assignments, etc. Why!? Duno! Tat's the instruction given by our lecturer! But me took photos of them instead of taking the slides. Hahaha! No worries! I got my team representative. *Winkz*
See the long queue! Lolx! Can you spot our team representative, Janice!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home