East Coast Big Splash
Went to pick Shann, Giam then Ivy to Lisha's Birthday party at King Albert Lodge. I left home ard 2+ and is raining heavily! Never ever drove in such a weather! *Scared* The road in and to the carpark was narrow too. Those yellow lots that I can only parked was limited and mostly parallel. *Sweat* Luckily we manage to find a vertical lot after a few turns. We left the place ard 430. Giam need to rush off for her driving lesson so we decided to leave together. Surprisingly I manage to send her to Bt Gombak on time even with the time pressure and the unsure of route. *Phew* Abit paiseh coz she haven even cut the cake and she actually put in a lot of effort in preparing this party. She ordered balloons, cup cakes, buffet, designed the room and even got her friend to prepare games. Thanks anyway for the invitation.
Us with the birthday girl
We went West Mall to shop while waiting for Giam. The 1st car park we went in was scary! Is those spiral type! Gosh! We decided to change car park after turning up to the 2nd level. Lolx! I went to park those normal up slope type. Haix! Why must they put those white lots so high up!?
Putting my driving skills and our knowledge of route in consideration, we decided to have our dinner @East Coast Park. But guess what!? I drove an hr+ to reach East Coast from Bt Batok. Drove the whole PIE and nearly reach Changi Airport. Turn in and out of KPE 3 times. Went almost half of Singapore. We are just not sure of the route and can't decide whether to turn or to exit. *Sweat* Can we just take bus or cab!? Haix! I went there with JX for dinner @Waraku yesterday. He came to pick me from my office. Driving on my own and being drove by others is just so different. But I just took abt 1/2 an hr to send them and myself home. So the morale of the story is "Knowing the route is important. If not, you have to be either really ZAI or simply be a passenger!" Lolx! Low batt till switched off totally. Charging time! Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home