Saturday, March 21, 2009

Winson's Birthday

Efforts all wasted! Just because of his customers! his standby! his car! Arrrghz! Why all on his birthday!? And I waited nearly 2hrs for him @Yew Tee! Poor him and Poor me too!

Took cab back to his house to put his stuffs

Ate 2 pkts of Maggie Mee for dinner @nearly 10pm.

I got Ying to help me get a cake for him. Plan was to off the lights, bring out the cake and sing birthday song when we reach home. But when I open the door, dark with no one around, just the cake on the living room's table, lighted with 1 candle. We walk round the whole house but found no one. I guess I was more surprised at that moment. Suddenly, they pop out from the room. *Stunned*

A Tiramisu cake for him!

So happy!?
Tat's his supper, my dinner.

Hope that my last minute plan and the present would make his day slightly better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

     to the top