Wisdom Tooth
Is Xiao Mei's birthday today. Happy birthday Xiao Mei aka Carrie!
Just got back from extraction of wisdom tooth. Got 2 days MC. *Shiok* Time to RE-CHARGE and a break from my SUCKS job!
As expected la, I received a sms from my "Lovely" boss earlier in the morning @8:45am.
Boss: "CI/PL Suraksha passed to Store. What about DO and TI? Please call me. Thanks. WILFRED"
Me: "Pass e whole stack tat i clip together 2 store. Thks."
And he called. He claimed that I did not clip together. Fine! Let it be! But I can confirmed that I clip the docs together and Xiao Mei can be my witness. I even wrote instructions for him, step by step some more.
Gosh! Again!? Call from OFFICE, followed by SMS, Time: 4:35pm.
Boss: Agility Joyce needs the non-DG letter. Where is your copy? Thanks. Wilfred
Is Enough! I m not gonna to ans or return his call or sms anymore when I m on leave or on MC! Tats is my PERSONAL phone not company phone. Cant he just open his golden mouth and ask the rest of the co-ordinators!? Can he just live a day without me!? All these are easy and common sense stuffs! He is damn hopeless!
Suan le! Let me share my first time experience of extraction of wisdom tooth. My dentist for today is Dr. Yang from Q&M Dental Surgery (Clementi). A Pro and Friendly dentist. But I got scared by him when he told me that my wisdom tooth is slanted and operate will cost me abt 300. However, he will extract for me without having to operate and charge me 140, higher than normal as mine is more complex. He first take me for X-ray, explain to me than put my wisdom tooth to sleep. While waiting for it to fall asleep, he filled my decayed tooth, scaled and polished my teeth. During this whole process, he comforted me, chatted with me, encourged me, praised me for being brave and that makes me feel more comfortable, less scare and less pain. A highly recommanded dentist that you can consider when you need any extraction or cleaning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home