Deg in Marketing
Finally! After sooooo long, I registered for the course, Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Marketing, Awarded by University College Dublin National University of Ireland, Dublin @Kaplan yesterday together with Ivy. Back to school again after abt 5 years. Hmmm.. Scared that I'm not able to cope! But I'm quite determine this time round. I believe I can do it! Jia You!
Gosh! Sore throat! Eat lozenges before going to work today. Tot of emailing the dimension and weight to India which has been pending for quite sometime then consulting a doctor but ended up with a pile of tasks. *Haix!* I try to complete as much as I can, went to get MC and went home to rest.
Tomorrow going Bangkok liao lo! Horray! I'll drink more water now, rest more and bring my medicine along. Dun worry man! I'm gonna pack my stuffs now. Update you guys when I'm back! Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home