Saturday, January 17, 2009

Drive

I drove from my hse to Halo Bar @NP on Friday. I reached and Guess What!? I faced difficulty in parking the car. I drive in and out, turn the steering left and right, trying very hard to park the car in. More and more people start to crowd around to watch. *Stress* After many tries, I ask him to park instead. I got out of the car and I heard "Chey!". Then people start to dismiss. Kaox! Damn Malu! Drive yet can't park. Stupid!? *Haix*

He let me drive his car to Orchid country club for my company's team building today. Yes. I drive without him beside. Do I know the way there!? No problem man! Coz he orientated me the route the day before. Lolx. Parking!? Eh.. I got Ah Fu's help when I reach the club and with no choice, I park head in when I reach his house. *Sweat*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

     to the top