Birthday Celebrations
Birthday Celebration on 18 Dec 2008
We went for a slightly earlier lunch today. As usual, I went over to call Xiao Mei. She got things to settle and ask me to go first. I rushed down after a call from Ah Fu. *Din suspect anything fishy* We went over to the HK cafe @Anchorpoint. Soon Xiao Mei came, holding a cake in her hands *Oh gosh! I fell into their trap* Wat happen!? Why din I realise!? *Lolx* But still, Thanks for the treat & the cake!

Ah Fu, Ting, Lao Pa & Me
We went for a slightly earlier lunch today. As usual, I went over to call Xiao Mei. She got things to settle and ask me to go first. I rushed down after a call from Ah Fu. *Din suspect anything fishy* We went over to the HK cafe @Anchorpoint. Soon Xiao Mei came, holding a cake in her hands *Oh gosh! I fell into their trap* Wat happen!? Why din I realise!? *Lolx* But still, Thanks for the treat & the cake!

Ah Fu, Ting, Lao Pa & Me
Xiao Mei & Me
Meet up with Lyn, Joey & Zongwei @Holland Village. We went for dinner @Thai Express, then a drink @Coffee Club. The 4 of us chatted as if there's no work tomorrow! *Lolx* 10+yrs of friendship leh! Thanks for the treat!
On my way home ard 11+pm, I called him. Out of a sudden, I heard *Eeee*, I turned and I saw him! *Stunned* Not upon seeing him but by the sound of the tyres rubbing against the curb. *Dangerous sia!* He was looking @me and feeling abit lost when he saw me. His plan was to surprise me @12am but ..... ! Oppsie! Plan A failed!
Tat's from him. Sunflower + Bear. *Nice & Cute ya!? hehehe!*
We went up to my hse to have the cake that was designed ytd, waited for me to bath, then went out for a drink. A 2nd surprise! He went to cut the lightsticks, pour out the liquid onto a cloth to form the words "Happy Birthday" and place in his car boot with some hanging lightsticks as decor. But as it was left in the boot for too long so .... ! I still manage to see the words anyway but the effect that it supposed to show is gone. Oppsie! Plan B failed too! But I'm touched by all the efforts made by him. Thanks for the surprise, the efforts, the Sunflower, the bear, the everything! *I'm loving it!*
Thanks mentioned below for the greeting sms-es, calls, etc! A long list I have! *Bear with me for awhile ok!?*
Shunxian *my 青梅竹马的堂哥*, Huilin *my 可爱的堂妹*, Uncle Meng, Ah yan, Shann, Ivy *'I'MM*, Giam *I'M'M*, Ah hua, Li Lin, Melissa, Ivan *my office Lao Pa*, Anthony *the Sotong aka Hao Ren*, Ting, Sharon, Ang, SX, Eugene, Jimmy *Did I miss out anyone!? Hopefully no!*
Birthday Celebration on 19 Dec 2008
Both of us took leave today. *Hehehe* He came to my hse after his dental. Brought his Wii for my sis to play. He set up everything nicely for them, gave them clear instructions on how to play and after they got the hang of it, we went out. We went to shop around @Orchard then dinner @BBQ Chicken, Cineleisure. A simple but enjoyable birthday!
Birthday Celebration on 19 Dec 2008
Both of us took leave today. *Hehehe* He came to my hse after his dental. Brought his Wii for my sis to play. He set up everything nicely for them, gave them clear instructions on how to play and after they got the hang of it, we went out. We went to shop around @Orchard then dinner @BBQ Chicken, Cineleisure. A simple but enjoyable birthday!
Birthday Celebration on 20 Dec 2008
Meet up with Lyn, Joey & Zongwei for shopping @Orchard. *难得wor!*
Taken while Lyn is trying clothes.
Around 6+pm, Joey went off for her dinner, Lyn went off for her facial. I went to meet Ivy, Giam, Shann & Ah hua together with Zongwei for dinner @Austons, The Cathay. We waited for almost an hr sia! *OMG!* Luckily the foods there is cheap & nice else .... ! After tat, we went Mcdonald @Park Lane. Winson, Lyn & Lily came. The whole group of us then waited meaninglessly for 11pm to reach. *Yawnx!* We booked KTV @Cheapo from 11pm-2:30am.
Thanks for the cake, the celebration & the presence! I enjoyed the KTV session!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home