Friday, December 05, 2008

Fever



Am on MC today! Feel my whole body aching ard 4+pm ytd, tot after resting I'll b fine. Meet him for dinner after work. Feeling real weak, I decided to see a doc. He took my temperature, measure my forehead, 37.5 degree! back of my ear, 38.4 degree! "你感冒了!", he says. "I can bet with you later on you'll get flu and cough as well!" Gosh! Touchwood man! Is wkends and a coming PH on mon! As usual, he ask me to rest and drink more water. We went to have porridge nearby then my medicine. I sms to inform my colleagues tat I'm on MC. Most of them tink tat is fake. Tats normal i guess coz I look so active and normal ytd during work. Most importantly, am always a strong ger you see! *Winks* If one day, you see me lying on the table, super quiet then I must be seriously sick else with every energy i still have with me, I'll still look active!

Woke up ard 4+am, 好幸苦! 头痛! 全身无力! Cant get back to slp! Haix! Got up of bed ard 9am, took 2pcs of bread with kaya then my medicine and went back to slp till ard 1:30pm. Arrrghz! 好想吐! OK! 4pm liao! Time for my medicine again! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

     to the top