A Surprise from Ex & Current MEAPians
Early in the morning,
Delivery Man: Hello! Is that Lee Mei Bao?
Me: Yes.
Delivery Man: I'm calling from Hazel Florist. There is a delivery for you. Are you on the 14th floor?
Me: Yes. Where are you from?
Delivery Man: Hazel Florist.
Me: Huh?! Where again?!
Delivery Man: Hazel Florist. Deliver chocolate for your birthday. Can you come out?
Me (Stunned): Oh! Okie!
Me (Looking at my colleague. Serena): You all send me stuffs?
Serena looking at me with full of question marks. Hahahahaha!
I went out and realised is the Ex and Current MEAPians who are the culprits! SABO ah! Luckily I was sitting near e "back" door, went back w/o anyone realising except Serena who seated beside me. Lol.
But still Many Many Thanks to Ivan, Carrie, Anthony, Teoh and Lilin for the surprise, flowers and chocolates!
I'm surprised. I'm shocked. I'm touched. U guys Rockz!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home