Friday, February 11, 2011

Interview @Pfizer Asia Pacific Pte Ltd

Vicky from job agency, Executive Link Svc Pte Ltd informed me that I'm being selected for an interview on 10 Feb 2011, 2pm.
There's shuttle service for Biomedical Park from Mon-Fri but interval of 1hr 30mins.
Took the shuttle @1pm and reach Pfizer @1:30pm.

Security: IC Please
Me: (Hand over my IC)
Security: I need to take a photo of you.
Me: (Stunned)
Security: Stand over this side, look at the camera, ok done. (Hand me a brochure) Please read this section. (Pass me a key) Put your handphone and Mp3 inside the locker.
(Sitting there for nearly half an hr waiting for my interview. Yawnz.)

1st interview: Matthew, Human Resource
2nd interview: Kenneth, Sales Manager and Cindy, Sales Support Specialist
3rd interview: Director (Cant remember his name)
Almost the same questions tt make me keep repeating. Arrrghz! And guess what! Cindy say her most challenge part of her job is visa applications and her achievements is time management and ability to prioritize her work. Gosh! What is these?! Turned off man! And worse is the agent told me tt applying visa is indeed not easy. I reply saying but I'm in marketing, not tourism.

The whole interview ended at 330pm. Missed the 3pm shuttle and the next shuttle is at 430pm. Matthew direct me to take the public transport and is 15mins walk from the company. After a few minutes of walking, 1 bus uncle horn and asked where am I going. He offered to send me to Boon Lay MRT together with those workers tt he is going to pick up shortly. I went up the bus and he told me tt he has seldom see people walking in Tuas like I do. Lol.

What an experience!



Pfizer Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Address: 31 Tuas South Avenue 6
Working hrs: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Pick-up at Jurong East MRT)

And never did I expect, Matthew called today and told me that I'm being selected for the job. Being not as keen, I told him I need to better understand the job scopes. He then decide to get Kenneth to call me in the afternoon.

At 4+pm, Matthew called again and put me on loud speaker to discuss together with Kenneth as well as Cindy. The conclusion was tt they actually need someone to help during the upcoming project they have on hand rather than to groom tt person. So they actually need my years of experiences instead of giving me an opportunity to learn more. They ask the % of me wanting to learn new stuffs. I reply 50-50. Fair enough rite?! It ended up with them discussing and let me know again. Tts it! I guess they wont call me back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

     to the top