Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sickening Work

I am gonna COMPLAIN about my work! So angry! I went visiting my Guardian Stores yesterday. People are being too HL! ATTITUDES!

Me: Excuse me, I am the supplier for Adidas. Can I re-arrange my stocks and pass you my order form?
Store supervisor simply walk off. *Arrrghz* Hack care! I went to arrange, took down the orders and went to pass to her in the room.
Me: Sorry.
Supervisor: What do you want?
I was wondering if she is talking to me. Din even bother to turn and look at me, yet continue to talk to her staff.
Me: Excuses Me.
Supervisor: What do you want ah? You first time ah. Give order form izit? Cant you see there's a tray there? Just put in it there.

OMG! Why is there such people in this world!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

     to the top